martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Machupichu!


I love this picture, because, was took it when we (me and my best friend) are in Machupichu in Perú. This picture was took it for my ex boyfriend, who wen too to travel with us. My best friend is Ariane and we went to visit the south of Perú and then we went to Bolivia, we are like sister, because we met sense we have like 10 years, and we are the best friends sense that, and always we are together in the sumer. This trip was in 2008, and we have a great time.

In this moment we are resting because we had raised the whole mountain to come at the entry of machupichu. I like it because we was so exited for visit Machupichu, and we walk so much. This picture represent a lot for me, in first place because I am with my best friend, second was took it for my ex boyfriend, and last we are in one of the most beatiful place that I visit.

Machupichu is amazing. Is a mystery how the people who live in that place, could bring the material to build the city, and upload to the montain. Also, the stones with that made the construcctions, they are not near to the place. Neither it is know who live in Machupichu, and for what, was the Incas, but what social class. The Archaeologists think that could be a summer house to the emperor, but nothing is sure about that, and the investigation is alway open.

I think too that the goberment of Perú dont put a limit, for the tourism, and is too much. They dont worry for the conservation of the place, only worry for the money. For example, a company of beer made a commercial in Machupichu, and broke a part of one of the place in Machupichu, or they extracted a clock, that it was in the central part, only for the helicopter of the president.

7 comentarios:

  1. I would like to vivit Mahci Pichu.
    I think that the best thing that you can do is travel with your best friend. I ate when the people worry only for the money and dont for the archeology remains.
    see you bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like this picture pancha, you look very happy and i like that you always travel with your best friend in the summer i hope that you have many pictures.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. machupichu is amazingggg!! i really want to visit it!! :( i hope that it soon
    its a very nice picture, i like meet arianne ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. travel's pictures are the best ones!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I want to go to Machupichu this summer!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good, Francisca.

    You should say, "I like this picture because IT WAS TAKEN ... WHEN WE WERE IN...".

    And, watch your tenses. Say, "We HAD a great time."

    Also, spelling: SUMMER

    This should be, " Machupichu is amazing. Is a mystery how the people who liveD in that place, could bring the material to build the city, and upload IT to the montain. Also, the stones USED FOR (with that made) the construcctions, (they) are not near to the place


    I suggest, you get together with your partner and double check your work for feedback. I´ll get back to you in class.

    1.5 points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar