martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

The Tacos - My favorite Dish


Hey! Today I will speak about my favorite dish. The true is I not so sure which is, but if I have to choose, I have to say that my favorite dish is the TACOS, becouse they bring me good and funny memories.
The Tacos are mexican food, and they are very popular in other countries, like chile for example, and they have considered actually like a rapid food. They consist in a tortilla of wheat or corn, who doubles or roll to suport diferent kinds of fodd. The clasic ingredients are stews of different meats and vegetables, and sauce spicy, also you can put various mexican dressings.
I dont like meat, so I dont prepared the tacos whith this, but I liked very much the vegetables, therefore I put all vegetables than I can. For prepare the tacos you can buy the tortillas of wheat in the market, and you must put in the oven, for they are warm when you eat them. Then you can cook a stew of vegetables, like zucchini, carrot, champine, onion anything you want and a stew of black beans, this is the best part. I like very much the guacomole, who consist in a mix of avocado and tomato, with garlic and dressings. Too you can do corn with cream.
I like the tacos, because I do it with my boyfriend and we created many thing to cook and we had a great time, also we share with ours families eating them.
Bye!.

5 comentarios:

  1. I like tacos!! in my home we usually cook tacos, we all love them!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. tacos are so good
    its a hard work but is so good!!!!!
    ñami ñami
    this work make me hungry xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love tacos!!!!! I love the guacamole, I eat it even when i Dont do tacos.
    I want to go to Mexico to taste the real tacos!
    see you bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like the mexican food!! but i like more the TEQUILA!

    ResponderEliminar